Which size do I need for my pet?
There are three rules of thumb often used when answering this question.
1. Measure the Pet Lying Down
2. Use the Weight of the Pet
3. When in doubt get the larger, not the smaller size
1) In general we believe it’s best to measure your pet lying down as it is normally does. Measure from nose or front legs, to back legs or rump; add nine to 12 inches. Choose the bed that best fits those measurements.
2) Using weight, use the following guidelines (the inches sizes are the diameter [width] of the pillow):
– Small – pet up to 25 lbs
– Large – pet up to 40 lbs
– XL – pet up to 140 lbs
Weight is always a guess-timate; for best results — measure first!When in doubt, better to get the larger size, than the smaller. Small is always and forever too small, and will never do. Too big will do better than too small, which wont do at all.